Spring Break Annotated Image

The photo below was taken on my iPhone 12 on Thursday, April 13, 2023. On this day, Gustavo, myself, and two of our other friends all went out to the Solomon Guggenheim Museum in the Upper East Side neighborhood. The photo depicts of the famous rotundas/spiral ramps that has been featured in some previous films. The picture was taken as besides the carious artworks, I found that the spiral ramps were very unique and had a great look to them. Also, you could see that on this very day, the museum had various groups going over most of the pieces of arts. Normally, the museum would be very busy and crowded, but we went earlier in the day (around 11:45AM), so thankfully, we did not have any troubles getting in and maneuvering around. On the ground floor (bottom), there are a lot of big wooden crates. I am assuming there are more art pieces and murals inside the crates as there were some galleries that were closed during our visit.

Yu, A. (2023). Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum [Photograph]. https://www.guggenheim.org/the-frank-lloyd-wright-building